A number of readers have mentioned they arrows on the side of the screen of the e-edition are distracting or interfere with the ability to read the page. These arrows were added as part of our vendor's efforts to stay on top of the changing technologies supported by web browsers.
- A shining example: Kaffenberger awarded 2018 Lilly Scholarship
- Mysterious shutdown of U.S. 41 explained
- Wreaths Across America pays tribute to fallen veterans
- Shop With a Cop grants Christmas wishes for 200 kids
- Clark students to get in SHAPE if they misbehave
- Tips increase after murder of Delphi girls featured on 'Dr. Phil Show'
- CCD fund will stay on the books
- USB to begin maintenance of water towers
- Permit approved for company to mine coal under Wabash River
- A philosophy of service: Richard King retiring as VU's reference librarian
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.