The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
VPD seeks man for questioning in Rally's robbery
The Vincennes Police Dept. is seeking Zachary J. Garner for questioning in the Monday night armed robbery of the rally's restaurant at 2022 N. Sixth St.
Police say that at 11:25 p.m. on Monday a white man wearing light colored blue jeans and a tan colored coat walked into the front lobby of he eatery and pointed a firearm at an employee and demanded cash. The suspect then fled the area westbound on foot.
Police want to question Garner about the incident.
Garner is currently wanted on a warrant for failure to return to lawful detention.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Garner should contact the police department at 812-882-1630
Knox County Arrests
• Tanner Stephen Houchin, 20, Evansville, court order
• Elizabeth June Zink, 43, Vincennes, writ of attachment
• Raymond Godfrey, 19, Lawrenceville, Illinois, burglary
• Kayla Kimberly Plymesser, 28, Evansville, visiting a common nuisance; possession of methamphetamine
• Matthew Steven Condon, 32, Evansville, failure of a sex offender to possess identification; maintaining a common nuisance; possession of methamphetamine
Daviess County Arrests
• David Willis, 54, Washington, out-of-county warrant
• Christopher Burpo, 32, Gosport, writ of attachment
• David Jones, 38, Washington, driving with a suspended license/prior conviction; possession of paraphernalia; possession of methamphetamine; maintaining a common nuisance
• Charles Jones, 49, Washington, dealing methamphetamine; maintaining a common nuisance; possession of a controlled substance; outstanding warrant