Details for PUBLIC NOTICE In accordance with 329 IAC 3.1-13-1 and
In accordance with 329 IAC 3.1-13-1 and 40 CFR 270.42(i), the Indiana Department of Environmental Management maintains a list of all approved hazardous waste permit modifications for the 2018 calendar year. This list is available for public inspection at the following website: www.IN.gov/idem/5474.htm.
Also, the Hazardous Waste Permit Section is in the process of updating its “interested party” list. Newspaper and radio public notices announce an opportunity to review all draft permit decisions, as well as announce the scheduling of any related public hearings. If you wish to receive notification about draft permits via U.S. Postal Service or email, please indicate which county (or counties) are of interest to you.
To be placed on the interested party list, please send your request including your name, address, and e-mail address to:
Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Hazardous Waste Permit Section
100 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Local music community mourns loss of Evan Twitty
- Our Times: Kimmell Left Vincennes a Lasting Legacy, Part 2
- Police Reports/Court Records for Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
- Cruise ship quarantine
- VU News
- Police Reports for Friday, Feb. 14, 2020
- Complaint lands officer on paid leave
- Playing for a cure; Ivers, Witt share love of music with cancer patients
- Police Reports for Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020
- Columnist publishes new 'hidden history' book
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.