Annual fish fry
The YMCA annual fish fry fundraiser will be Aug. 28 in the gymnasium at the YMCA of Vincennes. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. and dinner from 4:30-7 p.m. Cost is $10 for adults and $5 for children under age 12. Tickets are for sale at the front desk of the YMCA of Vincennes.
New hours and programs
Members only allowed in the building due to COVID-19.
• Updated facility hours are 5:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, and closed Sunday.
• Group exercise classes can be booked through our new YMCA member app or appointments can be made by emailing Amanda Smith, wellness coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Classes are open to all members 16 years or older.
• Members under 16 must have a parent/adult age of 18 or older that are also members accompany them.
• Child watch will be available from 8 a.m.-noon and 4:30-7 p.m. Mondays through Thursdays and 8 a.m. to noon on Saturdays.
• Family swim times will be available by appointment only with Tiffany Petts, aquatics director, at email@example.com. More details will be announced at a later date.
• Pickleball will be open play from 9-11 a.m. on Monday through Friday in gym 2.