The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Charles Clayton Scearcy, 32, of Vincennes, basic theft
• Andy Mendoza, 40, of Vincennes, possession of marijuana; possession of paraphernalia; possession of methamphetamine
• Mahmoud Ibrahim, 30, of Vincennes, domestic battery
• Cameron Lee Morris, 24, of Vincennes, possession of a syringe; contempt of court (2 counts)
• Eli Travis Ellerman, 34, of Vincennes, failure to appear