The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Fatal motorcycle accident under investigation
A Saturday-morning motorcycle accident that resulted in the death of a Vincennes man remains under investigation.
The Knox County Sheriff's Dept. reports that around 11 a.m. on Saturday Ralph Edward Biehl, 65, of Vincennes, was riding his bike on U.S. 41 North near the intersection with Ford Road when a truck pulled into his path.
Biehl was pronounced dead at the scene.
Knox County Arrests
• Clinton Adam Kimmell, 36, of Monroe, Ohio, operating a vehicle while intoxicated
• Timothy Joseph Farrar Jr., 29, of Lawrenceville, Illinois, failure to appear
• Robert Cody Burton, 29, no address, criminal trespass
• Wendy Nicole Groves, 37, of Vincennes, battery resulting in bodily injury
• Brent Kirk Blaize, 47, of Vincennes, domestic battery
• Kameron Que Streepy, 20, of Plainville, domestic battery on a pregnant woman
• Eric Herman, 45, of Vincennes, operating a vehicle while intoxicated
• Willem Drews, 28, of Vincennes, operating a vehicle while intoxicated