The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Donald L. Gray, 43, of Edwardsport, unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious felon; possession of stolen property
• Carl Roger Eads, 46, Vincennes, unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious felon; possession of stolen property
• Brandie Michelle Christmas, 37, of Huntingburg, dealing in methamphetamine; possession of methamphetamine; unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious felon; possession of stolen property; possession of paraphernalia
• Jacob Brent Farris, 29, of Vincennes, failure to appear; resisting law enforcement
• Mark Dewayne Blackburn II, 36, of Vincennes, false statement on criminal history information form