The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Paul Hunt, 72, of Vincennes, criminal trespass
• Randy Lee Eagans, 20, Vincennes, out-of-county warrant
• Tyler G. Auberry, 20, of Vincennes, possession of marijuana; invasion of privacy; out-of-county warrant
• Olivia Elizabeth Kahre, 24, of Vincennes, maintaining a common nuisance; neglect of a dependent
• Ernest Alvin Sweet, 34, of Evansville, public intoxication
• Kristy Dawn Halter, 39, of Lawrenceville, Illinois, failure to appear