Knox County Courts
• Discover Bank c/o Discover Products Inc. vs. David Halter; filed June 6
• First Financial Bank, N.A. vs. Barbara Kohlhouse, Matthew Thorne; filed June 6
• Midland Funding, LLC vs. Marilyn Magruder; filed June 7
• SAC Finance, Inc. vs. Jacob Cessna; filed June 7
• SAC Finance, Inc. vs. Brandi Turner; filed June 10
• Midland Funding, LLC vs. Mathew Armstrong; filed June 11
• SAC Finance, Inc. vs. Jonathan Reeves; filed June 11
• Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC vs. Beth Stafford; filed June 12
• Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC vs. Almeda Miley; filed June 12
• Good Samaritan Hospital vs. Denny Strate, Frances Strate; filed June 12
• Good Samaritan Hospital vs. Candace Taylor; filed June 12
• Good Samaritan Hospital vs. Haley Theriac; filed June 12
• Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC vs. Tracey Alderton; filed June 12
• Acuity Mutual Insurance Company a/s/o Garrett Grumieaux vs. Zachary Legg; filed June 7
• The marriage of Dustin J. Luking and Mischelle Luking; filed June 6
• The marriage of Jessica Leehy and Colten Leehy; filed June 6
• The marriage of Ryan James Worstell and Jennifer Elizabeth Worstell; filed June 11
• The marriage of Allyson Eagle and Bret Eagle; filed June 12
• The marriage of Brittney Glass and Kevin Glass; filed June 10
• The marriage of Dennis Trowbridge II and Michele Trowbridge; filed June 13
• Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance a/s/o Brandon Pfoff, Amy Pfoff and Jessica Pfoff vs. Amy Marsh; filed June 10
Knox County Health Dept.
Establishments with no violations:
Dot’s Custom Cakes, 101 Busseron St.
KK’s Treats, 354 N. Alden Drive
North Knox Primary School, 215 E. Fourth St., Bicknell
North Knox Junior-High School, 10890 N. Ind. 159, Bicknell
Pea-Fections, 323 Main St.
Ponderosa Steakhouse, 2625 Hart St.
Slicer’s Pizza, 2715 Washington Ave.
Wendy’s, 2523 N. Sixth St.
Yamato Steak of Japan, 2423 N. Sixth St.
New permits issued, seasonal establishments:
Sno Shack, 2625 N. Sixth St.
Rosie Jean’s Sweet Tea and Jesus
Franklin Heights Christian Church
St. Peter Lutheran Church
FOP Vincennes Lodge 62
Life After Meth
Thursday Church Bicknell
Christian Education Foundation
Vigo Elementary PTO
Boy Scouts of America Troop 210
St Francis Xavier Youth Group
Old Town Players
Thursday Church Vincennes
Knox County Democrats
Camp Wildwood Foundation
Knox County Republicans
United Pentecostal Tabernacle
Mobile permits issued:
Simply D’Licious, 4157 E. Casey St.
Kolb’s Culinary Creations, 1304 Maple St., Lawrenceville, Illinois
Kolb’s Pretzel Haus, 1304 Maple St., Lawrenceville, Illinois
Pronto Pup Concessions, 177 N. Hebert Road
KK’s Treats, 354 N. Alden Drive
Establishments with violations:
Arby’s No. 6815, 2565 Hart St.
One non-critical violation: Light fixtures in lobby over customer tables observed to have heavy dust accumulation.
Chava’s Mexican Grill, 1902 Hart St.
One critical violation: Hand sink in kitchen observed to be obstructed
One non-critical violation: Broken tile in threshold of front door observed as well as in center of lobby.
Huck’s No. 290, 1521 Hart St.
Follow up inspection from March:
Two critical violations: No date marking on items in refrigeration; sandwiches held past date mark.
Three non-critical violations: No hair restraints worn while preparing food; beef jerky display still observed to have heavy dust accumulation; black accumulation still present on fountain machine.
Second follow up inspection: Violations corrected. Fines assessed.
Monical’s Pizza, 1813 Willow St.
Second follow up inspection from March:
Two critical violations: Pasta, meatballs, pizza sauce, beef and chicken stored in refrigerators past expiration or without proper date marking; ice bin observed to have brown accumulation inside.
Two non-critical violations: Door inside walk-in cooler soiled with brown accumulation; can opener blade observed to be soiled and has food accumulation.
Third follow up inspection:
One critical violation: Ice bin observed to have dark accumulation inside.
Fourth follow up inspection:
Violations corrected. Fines assessed.
Thainamite Food Truck, 2222 E. Seminole Drive
Two non-critical violations: Hood vent observed to have heavy grease deposits; top of refrigerator and other equipment observed to have grease deposits and dust accumulation.
Establishment visited for complaint:
Papa John’s Pizza, 2365 N. Sixth St.
Complaint made for strong noxious odor detected in store and in other businesses in the building. Fire department investigated fumes and location of the source. Business informed by Health Department to cease operations if fumes return.