This information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Bicknell Police Department, Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
• Brandy L. Detty, 41, Vincennes, burglary of a dwelling, theft
• Jacob Matthew Peters, 31, Vincennes, 5 day hold
• Cameron Rich Clymer, 28, Vincennes, resisting law enforcement
• Dustin Wayne Ridge, 40, Vincennes, theft, criminal mischief
• Allison Sue Roy, 21, Robinson, Illinois, public intoxication
• Lexy Mae Alcantara, 23, Vincennes, domestic battery with prior unrelated conviction
• Brett A. Peoples, 31, Vincennes, domestic battery in physical presence of a child less than 16
• Hurly Everette Manning, 50, Vincennes, theft
• Brandy Raye Parker, 49, Vincennes, theft
Sign the guestbook.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.