The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• David Andrew McClure, 27, of Vincennes, Arson with intent to defraud; criminal mischief; basic theft
• Jerrod Lee Simson, 33, of Vincennes, possession of paraphernalia; operating a vehicle while intoxicated; possession of marijuana
• Morris Dean Butler, 58, of Vincennes, resisting law enforcement; driving with a suspended license; operating a vehicle while intoxicated
• Kristin Michelle Bye, 30, of Vincennes, failure to appear
• Samuel Arnett, 41, of Palestine, Illinois, reckless driving; driving with a suspended license; operating a vehicle while intoxicated