The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Ryan Christopher Smith, 36, of Vincennes, driving with a suspended license; unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious felon
• Jacob Ray Morgan, 40, of Vincennes, out-of-county warrant
• Stephanie N. McCombs, 34, of Vincennes, failure to appear
• Cody Lee Phipps, 34 of Vincennes, parole violation
• Steven John Hulting, 61, of Vincennes, operating a vehicle while intoxicated; possession of methamphetamine; operating a vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance; possession of paraphernalia