The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Vincennes man arrested after crash, his two sons uninjured
BRUCEVILLE — A local man faces numerous changes after wrecked his truck on Indiana 67 near Bruceville on Sunday evening.
Indiana State Police say Brandon L. Davis, 37, of Vincennes, drove his 2008 Dodge Ram pickup truck off the road around 7:20 p.m. on Sunday.
Trooper Brock Buchanan responded to a single vehicle crash and found the truck overturned off the road. Two boys, a nine and a 10-year-old, were found at the scene, and the driver was seen running away by a nearby homeowner. Davis was found nearby and exhibited signs of impairment. Davis is the father of the two boys.
Davis was taken to Good Samaritan Hospital where further investigation revealed he had a blood alcohol content of .24. The two boys were released to their mother.
Davis was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated/endangerment; operating a vehicle while intoxicated/previous conviction; neglect of a dependent; driving with a suspended license; and leaving the scene of a accident.
Knox County Arrests
• William Zachery Polk, 19, of Vincennes, battery; robbery while armed with a deadly weapon or resulting in bodily injury; probation violation; illegal consumption
• Tonya Renee Robbins, 45, of Vincennes, possession of methamphetamine; possession of paraphernalia
• Chad Aaron Oliver, 38, of Vincennes, contempt of court
• Levarr Donte Moore, 41, of Vincennes, possession of marijuana
• Karen Suzette Hartsburg, 47, of Vincennes, contempt of court
• Kayla Elizabeth Moore, 35, of Vincennes, basic theft
• Rachel Danielle Dearing, 20, of Vincennes, failure to appear (2 counts); assisting a criminal
• Steven Michael Kelly, 33, of Lawrenceville, Illinois, nonsupport of a dependent child
• Joshua Thomas Mullins, 34, of New Salisbury, failure to appear
• William Todd Langford, 46, of Vincennes, basic theft; theft/prior conviction
• Brayan Garcia-Garay, 23, of Vincennes, no driver's license
• David Lee Froeschke, 53, of Vincennes, burglary; theft
• Rebecca Ann Froeschke, 37, of Vincennes, failure to appear; burglary; theft