The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Curtis J. Mikiska, 38, of Bruceville, theft of a firearm; burglary of a dwelling; possession of methamphetamine; resisting law enforcement; possession of a controlled substance; dealing in methamphetamine.
• Kandice R. West, 37, of Bicknell, theft of a firearm; burglary of a dwelling; possession of methamphetamine; resisting law enforcement
• Dwayne Scott Castell, 50, of Vincennes, failure to appear
• Travis Jerel Campbell, 33, of Vincennes, resisting law enforcement
• Talon Ambrose Miller, 27, of Jasper, transport order
• Keyalla Davis, 21, of Vincennes, operating a vehicle while intoxicated; possession of marijuana
• Mayra Edith Chapa, 46, of Washington, probation violation
• Gregory Bernard Riley, 42, of Vincennes, failure to appear (3 counts)
• Deameatrice L. Hope, 45, of Vincennes, invasion of privacy; leaving the scene of a property-damage accident