The following information comes from reports provided by the Vincennes Police Department, the Vincennes Fire Department, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department, the Lawrence County, Illinois, Sheriff’s Department, the Washington City Police Department or the Daviess County Sheriff’s Department as well as The Associated Press. Charges not involving warrants are preliminary and may be changed before formal filing by a prosecutor.
Knox County Arrests
• Kawasiki Derico Williams, 34, of Memphis, Tennessee, no driver's license
• Andrea Michelle Hatcher, 36, of Vincennes, aggravated battery; domestic battery
• Troy A. Cabell, 32, of Oaktown, battery resulting in bodily injury
• Johnathan Elias Glick, 27, of Vincennes, out-of-county warrant
• Dawson K. Kelm, 18, of Vincennes, operating avehicle while intoxicated; illegal consumption