As featured on
Republican Todd Rokita is vowing to use his new position as Indiana attorney general to take on major technology companies, in part to vindicate President Donald Trump.
The Indiana Democratic Party observed that Rokita's effort to equate police killing protests with an attack on the Capitol is unfortunately in keeping with his pledge to "always be for our president."
- State Board of Accounts sites mishandling of funds at VPD
- A long time coming
- HRB votes to allow demolition of three houses
- VPD releases suspect composite in 2008 cold case
- Grouseland restoration under way
- Court news
- New vaccine clinic to open Monday
- Reading in the time of COVID
- City receives one bid for VPD window restoration project
- VCSC begins new year