Angela Diane Dail
Angela Diane Dail
Angela Diane Dail, 38, of Vincennes, passed away at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019 at Deaconess Midtown Hospital in Evansville.
Angela was born on July 29, 1981 in Missouri, the daughter of William and Judith (Wright) Carder. She married Jason Dail on Sept. 9, 2001. Angela was a 1999 graduate of Sullivan High School and loved gardening, cooking and shopping. Most importantly though, she loved her children, family and life.
Survivors include her beloved family: her husband, Jason Dail of Vincennes; her sons, Hunter and Oliver Dail of Vincennes; her parents, William Paul and Judith Carder of Carlisle; her sisters, Crystal Moody of Carlisle, Buffy Smith of Indianapolis, and Susie Tittle of Bradenton, Florida; and her brother William Carder of Florida.
Angela was preceded in death by her son, Parker Dail, and her maternal and paternal grandparents.
Friends may visit with Angela’s family from 10 a.m. until the hour of services at 1 p.m. on Monday at Goodwin Funeral Home, 524 Broadway St. Joe Wilson will officiate the funeral. Angela will be laid to rest in Providence Cemetery in Paxton. Goodwin Funeral Home is honored to assist the Dail family with arrangements.
Online memories may be shared with Angela’s family and friends at www.goodwinfamilyfh.com.
Bowlin, Kenneth, died Aug. 7. Services: 11 a.m. on Tuesday at Bethany Baptist Cemetery, N. Bethany Road, Deputy. Visitation: 4-8 p.m. on Monday at Fredrick and Son McClure-Utt Funeral Homes, Vincennes Chapel, 313 Church St. Condolences: www.fredrickandson.com.
Ealy, Lois Jean, died Aug. 1. Services: 1 p.m. today at Memorial Park Cemetery.
Fowler, Lois Kathryn, died Aug. 7. Services: 2 p.m. on Sunday at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery, Campbelltown. Visitation: prior to the service at the cemetery. Memorials: Pleasant Ridge Cemetery.
McMullin, Odis Lee, died Aug. 5. Services: 1 p.m. today at Goodwin Funeral Home, 524 Broadway St. Burial: Walnut Hill Cemetery in Petersburg. Visitation: 10 a.m. until the hour of services today at the funeral home.
Rubrecht, Bernard F., died Aug. 4. Services: 1:30 p.m. today at Memorial Park Cemetery. Condolences: www.solontelford.com.
Teising, Brenda S., died Aug. 8. Services: 2 p.m. today at Duesterberg-Fredrick Funeral Home, 521 Vigo St. Burial: Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation: 11 a.m. until the hour of services today at the funeral home. Memorials: KCARC Miss Marvelous Pageant. Condolences: www.duesterbergfredrick.com.
Obituary information should be submitted through a funeral home. An individual may submit an obituary but must pay in advance and provide The Sun-Commercial with a copy of the death certificate of the subject.
A cost estimate can be provided in advance of publication upon request.
The deadline for submitting an obituary for Tuesday through Friday editions is 4 p.m. Eastern time the preceding day. The deadline for Saturday editions will be 5 p.m. on the preceding Friday.
Submit obituaries at email@example.com.
The Sun-Commercial offers both a free and paid obituary option.
Free obituaries are published for current residents of Knox County and Lawrence County, Illinois, and include the following information:
• Name, age, city or town of residence and date of death.
• Occupation or last place of employment if retired.
• Military service.
• Church membership.
• Survivors: Spouse or partner, children, parents, and siblings, with step- and half-relatives included.
• Time, date and location of visitation, funeral and burial.
• One memorial contribution.
• Web site at which online condolences may be made.
• Free obituaries are available only within two weeks of the date of death.
Paid obituaries may contain additional information and can be published for current as well as former residents of the area. Prepayment may be required for obituaries of former residents from outside the area.
Submitted obituaries will be formatted to comply with both The Sun-Commercial and Associated Press publication styles. An example of the formatting is available upon request.
Additional information included in a paid obituary may include:
• A life history such as date and location of birth, parents' names, wedding date and spouse's maiden name, educational attainments (high school, college degrees, etc.), work history, awards and honors received, hobbies and favorite activities, memberships in clubs, organizations and associations, expanded military service record, etc.
• Additional survivors and their spouses, partners or companions (who will be listed as "John Doe and his wife, Jane, of Everytown, Illinois.").
• Those who preceded the subject in death and their cities or towns of residence if desired.
• Notes of thanks or appreciation to caregivers or facilities.
• Additional memorials.
A photo of the deceased may be added for a $10 charge; a second photo of the deceased may be added for an additional $10. The Sun-Commercial reserves the right not to publish photos of poor quality or that are in bad taste.
Obituaries will be uploaded to The Sun-Commercial web site at www.suncommercial.com.
For more information contact Gayle R. Robbins at 812-886-9955, ext. 2449 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.