David Keith Snider
David Keith Snider
David Keith Snider, 57, of Vincennes, died on Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2019.
He had worked at Rural King and was a U.S. Air Force veteran.
Survivors include his wife Theresa (Young) Snider; his mother, Felecia Snider; his children Shane Snider, Zachary Frederick, Steven Snider, and Natasha Snider; his step-children, Jennifer Mondy, Heather Willoughby, Joshua Willoughby, Donnie Willoughby, and Adam Willoughby; his brother, Kevin Snider; and his sister, Cheryl Willoughby.
Visitation will be 1-2 p.m. on Friday at Goodwin Funeral Home, 524 Broadway St. Goodwin Funeral Home is honored to serve the family of David Snider.
Beard, Herschel E. Jr., died Sept. 22. Services: 2 p.m. today at Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation: noon to 2 p.m. today at Goodwin Funeral Home, 524 Broadway St. Condolences: www.goodwinfamilyfh.com.
Creswell, Vickie E. Nestleroad, died Sept. 21. Services: 10 a.m. CDT on Friday at the Cunningham Funeral Home in Bridgeport, Illinois. Burial: Bridgeport City Cemetery. Visitation: 6-8 p.m. CDT today at the funeral home. Condolences: www.cunninghamfuneralhomes.com.
Daniels, Glory D., died Sept. 20. Services: 1 p.m. on Friday at Memorial Park Cemetery.
Deem, Trudie Yvette, died Sept. 20. Visitation: 3-6 p.m. on Saturday at G. H. Herrmann Funeral Home in Greenwood. Memorials: Michaeljfox.org/donate.
Keyes, Phyllis M., died Sept. 18. Services: 1 p.m. today at the Duesterberg-Frederick Funeral Home, 521 Vigo St. Burial: Memorial Park Cemetery. Visitation: 10 a.m. until the hour of services today at the funeral home. Memorials: Oaktown Christian Church, Hospice or South Knox Middle High School (kids in need fund).
Reynolds, Troy Gladney, died Sept. 20. Services: 10:30 a.m. CDT on Friday at Emmons-Macey & Steffey Funeral Home in Lawrenceville, Illinois. Burial: Centerville Cemetery. Visitation: 5-7 p.m. CDT today at the funeral home.
Slater, Christopher Lee, died Sept. 14. Services: 10 a.m. on Saturday in Bruceville Cemetery. Condolences: www.goodwinfamilyfh.com.
Speth, Melvin C., died Sept. 20. Services: 7 p.m. on Friday at the Duesterberg-Fredrick Funeral Home, 521 Vigo St. Visitation: 5 p.m. until the hour of services on Friday at the funeral home. Memorials: to the family to assist with medical expenses. Condolences: www.duesterbergfredrick.com.
Walters, James Michael, died Sept. 15. Services: 10 a.m. today at Brookside Bluffs in Zolfo Springs, Florida. Condolences: www.pongerkaysgrady.com.
Obituary information should be submitted through a funeral home. An individual may submit an obituary but must pay in advance and provide The Sun-Commercial with a copy of the death certificate of the subject.
A cost estimate can be provided in advance of publication upon request.
The deadline for submitting an obituary for Tuesday through Friday editions is 4 p.m. Eastern time the preceding day. The deadline for Saturday editions will be 5 p.m. on the preceding Friday.
Submit obituaries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sun-Commercial offers both a free and paid obituary option.
Free obituaries are published for current residents of Knox County and Lawrence County, Illinois, and include the following information:
• Name, age, city or town of residence and date of death.
• Occupation or last place of employment if retired.
• Military service.
• Church membership.
• Survivors: Spouse or partner, children, parents, and siblings, with step- and half-relatives included.
• Time, date and location of visitation, funeral and burial.
• One memorial contribution.
• Web site at which online condolences may be made.
• Free obituaries are available only within two weeks of the date of death.
Paid obituaries may contain additional information and can be published for current as well as former residents of the area. Prepayment may be required for obituaries of former residents from outside the area.
Submitted obituaries will be formatted to comply with both The Sun-Commercial and Associated Press publication styles. An example of the formatting is available upon request.
Additional information included in a paid obituary may include:
• A life history such as date and location of birth, parents' names, wedding date and spouse's maiden name, educational attainments (high school, college degrees, etc.), work history, awards and honors received, hobbies and favorite activities, memberships in clubs, organizations and associations, expanded military service record, etc.
• Additional survivors and their spouses, partners or companions (who will be listed as "John Doe and his wife, Jane, of Everytown, Illinois.").
• Those who preceded the subject in death and their cities or towns of residence if desired.
• Notes of thanks or appreciation to caregivers or facilities.
• Additional memorials.
A photo of the deceased may be added for a $10 charge; a second photo of the deceased may be added for an additional $10. The Sun-Commercial reserves the right not to publish photos of poor quality or that are in bad taste.
Obituaries will be uploaded to The Sun-Commercial web site at www.suncommercial.com.
For more information contact Gayle R. Robbins at 812-886-9955, ext. 2449 or at email@example.com.