Ray Frazier, 67, of Bridgeport, Illinois, died on Monday, April 20, 2020.
He had worked at Champion Labs and was a U.S. Air Force veteran of the Vietnam War.
Survivors include his wife, Sally Ann (Schwartzlose) Frazier; his son, Erick Frazier; and two sisters, George Watson and Pam Evans.
No formal services are planned at this time. Cunningham Funeral Home of Bridgeport is assisting the family with arrangements.
Online condolences may be made at www.cunninghamfuneralhomes.com.
Wilma “Willie” Jean Wehrheim, 79, of Olney, Illinois, passed away on Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at Heritage Health in El Paso, Illinois. Arrangements are pending at the Sivert-Macey & Steffey Funeral Home in Sumner, Illinois.
Daugherty, Doris Albrecht, died April 20. Family graveside services will be 10 a.m. today at the Mount Zion Cemetery. Memorials: New Lebanon United Methodist Church.
Gilliland, Denise L., died April 18. A private graveside service will be held at Walnut Grove Cemetery. Memorials: The Vincennes Animal Shelter. Condolences: www.jenkinsfuneralhomes.com.
Heuby, Sylvia Mae, died April 20. Services: 2 p.m. today at Memorial Park Cemetery. Memorials: The American Fibromyalgia Syndrome Association Inc. at afsafund.org.
Theriac, Tara L., died April 19. Private graveside services will be held Monday at Memorial Park Cemetery and live-streamed on the Goodwin-Sievers Funeral Home Facebook page and will be notified when it goes live. Condolences: www.goodwinsieversfh.com.
Obituary information should be submitted through a funeral home. An individual may submit an obituary but must pay in advance and provide The Sun-Commercial with a copy of the death certificate of the subject.
A cost estimate can be provided in advance of publication upon request.
The deadline for submitting an obituary for Tuesday through Friday editions is 4 p.m. Eastern time the preceding day. The deadline for Saturday editions will be 5 p.m. on the preceding Friday.
Submit obituaries at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sun-Commercial offers both a free and paid obituary option.
Free obituaries are published for current residents of Knox County and Lawrence County, Illinois, and include the following information:
• Name, age, city or town of residence and date of death.
• Occupation or last place of employment if retired.
• Military service.
• Church membership.
• Survivors: Spouse or partner, children, parents, and siblings, with step- and half-relatives included.
• Time, date and location of visitation, funeral and burial.
• One memorial contribution.
• Web site at which online condolences may be made.
• Free obituaries are available only within two weeks of the date of death.
Paid obituaries may contain additional information and can be published for current as well as former residents of the area. Prepayment may be required for obituaries of former residents from outside the area.
Submitted obituaries will be formatted to comply with both The Sun-Commercial and Associated Press publication styles. An example of the formatting is available upon request.
Additional information included in a paid obituary may include:
• A life history such as date and location of birth, parents' names, wedding date and spouse's maiden name, educational attainments (high school, college degrees, etc.), work history, awards and honors received, hobbies and favorite activities, memberships in clubs, organizations and associations, expanded military service record, etc.
• Additional survivors and their spouses, partners or companions (who will be listed as "John Doe and his wife, Jane, of Everytown, Illinois.").
• Those who preceded the subject in death and their cities or towns of residence if desired.
• Notes of thanks or appreciation to caregivers or facilities.
• Additional memorials.
A photo of the deceased may be added for a $10 charge; a second photo of the deceased may be added for an additional $10. The Sun-Commercial reserves the right not to publish photos of poor quality or that are in bad taste.
Obituaries will be uploaded to The Sun-Commercial web site at www.suncommercial.com.
For more information contact Gayle R. Robbins at 812-886-9955, ext. 2449 or at email@example.com.